Saturday, September 26, 2009

Are You An Overwhelmed Brooklyn, New York Business Owner?

Are You An Overwhelmed Brooklyn, New York Business Owner?

If you’re new to the web and to blogging, like I am it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Seriously. Just to keep up with the BlogMaster to learn how to set-up my Google gmail account and profile, my blog account and blog's profile and the SEO – what’s going on with Google, what’s working and not working, how and where to submitt my site for backlinks, and on and on.

I think it's only natural to feel a little anxiety when starting something new. Now the BlogMaster tells me as a new blogger I have to write 30 posts for 30 days or at least 5 blog posts a week. A minimum of 20 posts a month. That's alot of writing!

I am creating... this blog post and working on some other web-related things. I have requested that my friend the BlogMaster create a help blog that I can read at my leisure. I need every edge I can get. There are a MULTITUDE of things I need to know and master to develop a fan base and achieve massive success online.

I can only imagine if I was actually trying to run a business, too. The only people who can keep up and stay current, even for just one subject like SEO, are people that live and breathe that subject, all day, every day. Like the BlogMaster.

THAT is the reason that my friend the BlogMaster is far more valuable than you might at first realize. She LIVES AND BREATHE her area of Web 2.0 expertise every single day!

I have ACCESS to her expertise, on Web 2.0 and internet marketing, it is absolutely PRICELESS. I have direct access to to ask one-on-one questions and have back-and-forth discussions during conversations.

From what I have learned today Web 2.0 is about connecting with people online who share my interests and building community. Internet marketing is about getting interested online traffic to visit my blog and converting the traffic to becoming readers, followers, fans etc. So my next step is to discover how to get and keep readers, build traffic etc.

If you would like to have the BlogMaster as your point of direct contact to answer questions, give advice and to give you resources call her. She has short term commitments and package deals to get you started.

Bottom line:

The Blogger BlogMaster is absolutely and totally committed to YOUR online success.

So whether or not this is your first time online, whether you’ve ever blogged before or tried to set up a Blog Talk Radio Show and failed . . . with the BlogMaster's support you can succeed.

The BlogMaster can ensure that you get the right things done in the right order and will help you get the results you so desperately need for your business.

And now that's why, I'm thrilled to introduce you to . . . my friend the Blogger BlogMaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting. Please Leave Marchee The Diva A Comment.