Monday, September 21, 2009

Whose Celebrity Dog Am I?


Are you curious... whose celebrity dog am I?

Well that's my secret. If you are looking for celebrity news, gossip, vivacious, charming, attractive, voluptuous, gorgeous and beautiful diva women you have discovered and are reading the wrong blog.

Marchee A Celebrity's Dog Blog is my thoughts in words and pictures. It's my photo blog NOT my celebrity owner. This blog is about me and my world. My commentary living my life as a diva and a celebrity's dog in Bed-Stuy-- all through my eyes or digital camera lens.

Images, photo's and pictures will be of me and my surroundings, taken the way they are, as I am by two personal friends of mine. My friends are focus on capturing me on an ordinary day as I go about my daily diva celebrity's dog life.

If you are looking for a Talented Affordable New York City Portraits, Events and Celebrities Photographer please take a moment to check out my neighbor and Trusted Photographer Photo's By TANJA. Mention my name and get a Huge Savings.

If you need a web presence my other neighbor has the experience, talent, motivation and energy to get you a web presence, online visibilty and your business to the next Web 2.0 level (Blogs, Twitter, Facebook Accounts etc.). Just click and read the 'About Me Profile'.

Hopefully, you'll enjoy your visit, relax a bit, smile at my musing, antics and the randomness of an unplanned urban celebrity's diva dog life. Why am I Machee he diva? Because I always act like one. Just to let you know I am tempermental and mischievous at times.

Yes, I do bite. You have been warned.

If you enjoy Marchee A Celebrity's Dog Blog. Please bookmark, leave a comment, become a follower and return to my blog to support me. I am building my own celebrity fan base. I would love to have you as a Marchee A Celebrity's Dog fan.

Thanks for stopping by Marchee A Celebrity's Dog Blog.

I hope you have fun!

Continue Reading...

http://marchee-the-diva.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting. Please Leave Marchee The Diva A Comment.