Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Marchee A Celebrity's Dog 'Dog Lover' Friend

I love my neighbor the BlogMaster. She is a 'Dog Lover'. I am always excited to see or visit her. She loves my spirited diva personality. I love her smile. Her smile is captivating. It draws you in because it is full of energy.

I think the BlogMaster is eccentric, intriguing and an interesting person. The BlogMaster is always talking to me about something, blogs, twitter and things online or things I can do as 'Marchee A Celebrity's Dog' to advocate for canine rights.

I have never been, and never will be one who backs down from a challenge. I am curious about how I can make a difference. So that is how this Marchee A Celebrity's Dog blog got started. I'm the soon to be famous Marchee the diva dog who blogs from Bed-Stuy Brooklyn, New York. Yes, I am really a celebrity's dog.

The BlogMaster is my best friend. She allows me to share some of my dog's view of my Bed-Stuy Brooklyn world to the global world on the internet. So, now I am Marchee the diva dog with a blog.

When I visit the BlogMaster we have deep conversations about life that I enjoy. I find myself in a temporary state of suspended time. I really enjoy my moments with her. Sometimes I just stare at her. She reads my mind-- mental telepathy. She knows when I am thirsty, need to go out or just relax. It's like I think a thought and look at the BlogMaster and she gets it.

The BlogMaster understands me, Marchee the diva. We speak the same language.

Sometimes I am so happy to see The BlogMaster-- tail-wagging happy. Sometimes I can tell she misses me. Sometimes I visit or she will come and get me and I will stay over and we just enjoy each other company. I don't have any canine friends but I do have the BlogMaster. She is Marchee A Celebrity's Dog 'Dog Lover' Friend.

http://marchee-the-diva.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting. Please Leave Marchee The Diva A Comment.