Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Blogger BlogMaster Is THE Best Web 2.0 Consultant For Entrepreneurs And Small Businesses In Brooklyn, New York

In an earlier blog post, I told you the Blogger BlogMaster is THE Best Web 2.0 Consultant. Her Web 2.0 Mojo could happen for you, too. She is providing affordable Web 2.0 services with a smile to Bed-Stuy Brooklyn local artists, contractors, entrepreneurs, locticians, photographers, political candidates, writers and others. Like 'Marchee The Diva'.

ARE YOU NEXT?

Some advertising business firm from the city has seen her Web 2.0 work and has started a dialogue for negotiations and outsouring contracts with the BlogMaster. So, if you are even remotely interested and you’re ready to have an online presence or take YOUR online business to the next level – FAST – I suggest you call her now.

Here's what you can expect:

You get an initial free 30 minute phone consultation. The Blogger BlogMaster only provides her Web 2.0 services upon a scheduled phone consultation along with a signed contract and or invoice agreement and a retainer fee.

You will need to create your site content, have a logo design and organize your photographs.

The Blogger BlogMaster will create...

- Easy-to-navigate user friendly Optimized Blogger Blog or Optimized Web 2.0 Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, YouTube, BlogTalkRadio etc.)
- Prices far below industry standard
- Personal, individualized work
- Perform research. Find the best keywords for organic search
- Optimize blog or web page for the search engines

- Achieve top ranks for specific keywords
- List in the appropiate online directories
- List on high traffic sources to promote your blog and business.
- Professional work ethic
- Extremely quick turn-around time on all projects (14days)

If you are interested in good search engine results for your online business and promotion endeavors and want a good discounted Web 2.0 Social Media package deal just pick up your phone-- dial this # 347-240-3713 and call the Blogger BlogMaster. CALL 347-240-3713. Don't Wait Until Latter. CALL Now!

Tell my friend the Blogger BlogMaster 'Marchee The Diva' recommended her to you. Of course, it will help if you are a 'Marchee A Celebrity's Dog' Blog Follower And Fan!

'Marche The Diva' blog-stalkers welcome, specially those that follow me. Just be sure to join my community and follow me. You never know want tid bit of information I may blog about that may help you.

The weather is really nice today. The leaves are falling from the trees in our garden from our majestic oak tree. I am enjoying the cooler fall weather this morning.

The BlogMaster is busy working on setting up new blogs for local small businesses in Bed-Stuy and her partner who takes my personal photographs is working, too.

I usually accomodate the BlogMaster with her requests but I am not real co-operative when it comes to taking photo's. So I am glad it rain this weekend and she cancelled my photo shoot and she and her partner are too busy today.

WARNING: If you every visit the BlogMaster and I am visiting WARNING don't reach out to pet me. Keep your hands to yourself. Ask. Don't Assume. No Thank You. Don't Touch.

Just because you visit, read my 'Marchee The Diva Blog' and maybe follow me doesn't mean you are a personal friend of mine and you have the right to pet or touch me. If you decide not to heed this warning don't blame me if I snap and bite you.

That's the rule don't touch me, the BlogMaster or anyone I love and I won't bite you. (Don't say I didn't warn you.)

If you do visit the BlogMaster and are a fan of 'Marche The Diva' bring me a gift. Wishlist (WIP). Show your appreciation. After all, I am a Diva. You are going to get a significant huge discount for mentioning 'Marchee The Diva' name. Plus for dropping my name... There is ABSOLUTELY No Waiting... VIP Service.

It's A WIN, Win Situation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting. Please Leave Marchee The Diva A Comment.