Friday, September 25, 2009



The Blog Master is one of my favorite people. She is a great friend to hang out with so I thought I would visit her this weekend. The BlogMaster is intensely perceptive and creative. She is one of the best-- perhaps THE best of the new Web 2.0 Social Media Consultants. She keeps telling me...

"Marchee the possibilities are endless with your new Marchee The Diva A Celebrity's Dog Blog".

Sometimes we just need to be reminded the possibilities are endless.

I am really excited about all the possibilities in this life.

What can I blog about?

My Occupation - I'm a Diva Dog.

My Location - Bed-Stuy Brooklyn

My WishList.....

Sigh.

I'll post more soon. I really need to think about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Visiting. Please Leave Marchee The Diva A Comment.